PLEX86  x86- Virtual Machine (VM) Program
 Plex86  |  CVS  |  Mailing List  |  Download  |  Computer Folklore     

Speaking of Windoze Desktop Dominance in the Past Tense 2675




NoStop

MS clearly still does rule the desktop-software universe.

operating system: 90% to 95% of the worlds PCs office software: 90% market share IE web browser: 95% to 85% market share

We also know you Linux weirdos are not among them.

He's much closer to a guru than you or any cola nut ever will be, that's for sure.

Delivered and propagated by various open source programs like sendmail, of course.

Speaking of Windoze Desktop Dominance in the Past Tense 2676
NoStop on Saturday 25 March 2006 15:15 80% of spam is being sent from compromised Windows boxes, according to a recent study. The remaining 20% should probably be attributed to mail...

Funny that. Funnier still is you and cola don't and can't understand why.

No you haven't. To this day Linux-OSS is not distributed via the model discussed in that article.

In their opinion. The author's statements are full of "should" and "can" and "have to", but it's nothing more than speculation.

What did you move on to? A clone of 35-year old Unix? A clone of MS Office? A clone of Excel? A clone of VB? A clone of Asteroids? An OSS window manager with a My Computer and Control Center icons?

Sounds like you haven't moved very far at all.

LOL! Like I said, you really haven't moved on to anywhere. You and the rest of the Linux world can't stop talking about Microsoft or Windows.


Linux | Previous | Next

Speaking of Windoze Desktop Dominance in the Past Tense 2676

Linux Advocacy Newsgroups

Speaking of Windoze Desktop Dominance in the Past Tense